Are you sick and tired of having your allowance taken away every time you buy snacks or small items? I’ll give you the best answer: really using coupons! It’s fun and easy to save a lot of money. I promise that teaching you everything you need to know will be as much fun as your favorite video game.
What is Extreme Couponing?
“What’s this crazy couponing stuff?” you might be wondering. Allow me to explain. There are only small savings when you use coupons every day, like when you play a game on easy. You use a lot of coupons, though? That’s the same as speeding up the game!
You can save a lot of money if you always use coupons. When you use a lot of coupons at once, you save more than just 10p. It’s a great deal of money. It’s not just about getting one thing for less money.
Not in the least! It means getting a lot of food for very little money or even for free!
You’re on a great treasure hunt, but you’re not looking for gold or gems. You want to save money. During this exciting trip, you should not carry any cash with you. Doesn’t that sound cool? Are you ready to save a lot of money with extreme coupons? Let’s do it!
Where to Find Coupons Amidst Inflation: Your Guide to Saving Money on Groceries
With inflation going up, saving money is now an important part of our daily lives, especially when it comes to buying things like groceries. Take advantage of coupons as an effective way to deal with the high cost of living. We’re going on a coupon scavenger hunt to find hidden deals that will save you money.
Discovering Coupons in Print Media
Read newspapers and magazines at home to start your search. Along with the stories and articles, these magazines often have coupons. These ads are more than just ads; they’re full of deals that you just need to find them.
You might find big ways to save money on groceries on these pages. That way, every time you go to the store, it will be easier on your wallet.
Unearthing Deals in Your Mailbox
Make sure you check your mailbox every day; it could be full of money! A lot of people throw away coupons that can save them money that come with sales materials.
These are more than just flyers; they’re also deals that can save you money, which is great when the economy is uncertain. Before you throw these pieces of mail away next time, give them a close look.
There may be ways for you to save money that will help your budget handle inflation.
Finding Coupons in Grocery Stores
Your local grocery store isn’t just a place to buy food; it’s a hotspot for coupon finds. Keep an eye out for coupon dispensers strategically placed in store aisles. Each one you grab is a step toward mitigating the impact of inflation on your grocery bill. It’s a simple yet effective way to ensure your shopping trips are more economical.
Leveraging Social Savings Networks
Don’t hesitate to engage your social circle in your couponing adventure. Friends and family might have spare coupons they don’t plan to use. Sharing these resources not only strengthens bonds but also amplifies your collective capacity to save money on groceries. Remember, every coupon in hand is a weapon against the rising costs due to inflation.
10 Couponing Websites and Apps:
1. Ibotta: An app that allows you to earn cash back on in-store and online purchases at over 2,000 partnered retailers.
2. The Coupons App: Offers deals, coupons, and promo codes from over 100,000 retailers, and helps find the cheapest gas prices.
3. ShopSavvy: Focuses more on price comparisons and includes a barcode scanner to find deals near you.
4. Capital One Shopping: A browser extension that notifies you of available coupons or lower prices on items you’re looking at online.
5. Groupon: Known for deals on restaurants, entertainment, and travel, and also offers discounts on goods and services.
6. Living Social: Similar to Groupon, offers many different ways to save, especially in local businesses.
7. Honey App: A free app that automatically searches for available coupons for items you’re shopping for online.
8. Coupons.com: Offers a wide selection of digital coupons for popular online and brick-and-mortar retailers.
9. The Krazy Coupon Lady: Provides an array of coupons, deals, and sales, and shares methods to help you save money.
10. Southern Savers: Great for regional grocery store coupon deals, especially in the Southern United States.
10 Bonus Sites:
1. DontPayFull: Features offers from over 100,000 stores with a user-friendly interface to find deals.
2. Entertainment Coupon Book: Now digital, offering 2-for-1 deals and 50% off coupons for various stores and restaurants.
3. Save.com: Provides coupon codes and deals at favorite retailers, plus options for cash back when purchasing gift cards.
4. Frugaa: Offers a large number of active coupon codes and deals for various stores and categories.
5. Hip2Save: Provides deals for specific brands and items at specific stores, along with tips on saving money.
6. Coupon Cabin: A website offering online coupon codes, printable coupons, and cashback rewards for various retailers, helping consumers save money on online and in-store purchases.
7. Dosh: Dosh stands out for its ability to apply savings to purchases beyond your typical retailers. For example, users can book through the app with thousands of hotels and earn up to 40% cash back on select stays.
8. Capital One Shopping: Capital One Shopping is a browser extension and app that automatically applies coupon codes and finds the best deals online, offering rewards redeemable for gift cards.
9. GoCashback: GoCashBack.com is one of the fastest growing cashback websites, offering up to 31% cash back at your favorite retailers: eBay, Ashford, Macy’s, GNC, Saks Fifth Avenue, SkinStore, Sephora, Groupon, UGG, Lancome, and many other famous brands are available.
10. Shopkick: Shopkick provides you points (a.k.a. kicks) merely for stepping into famous stores, browsing around, and scanning product barcodes. You don’t even have to buy anything, but if you do, you can scan your receipt to earn points.
Becoming an Extreme Couponer
It’s fun to save money when you get deals. When you win big, it’s really fun and satisfying.
Think about putting your savings tools in order like video games. Sort them well so you can use the best one when you need to.
Pick smart ways to save money. Think before you buy something on sale. Keep them handy for times when you need or want them, like in a game.
Try again if the first time doesn’t save you much. It takes work, just like learning a new game. Saving money is a win.
Are you ready to save? Come along on the cheap adventure!